fbpx Teacher Certification | University of West Alabama Skip to main content
Explore UWA Request Info Schedule a Visit Apply Now

Teacher Certification

UWA requires a copy of your valid teaching certification for the following programs:

Teaching certificates can be faxed to 205.652.3881.

  • Master of Education in Early Childhood Education

  • Master of Education in Elementary Education

  • Master of Education in Library Media

  • Master of Education in High School (6-12) and Preschool through Grade 12 (P-12)

  • Master of Education in School Counseling

  • Master of Education in Special Education K-6 and 6-12; 

  • Master of Arts in Teaching - Certification

  • Education Specialist in Collaborative Special Education K-6 and 6-12

  • Education Specialist in Early Childhood Education

  • Education Specialist in Elementary Education

  • Education Specialist in Instructional Leadership

  • Education Specialist in Library Media

  • Education Specialist in School Counseling

  • Education Specialist in Teacher Leader. 

Request Info

Submit your information to be contacted by phone/email.


* Required Information

I authorize the University of West Alabama and its representatives to contact me via SMS. I am providing my consent by leaving the opt-in checked. Message and data rates may apply. Terms.

By submitting your information, you confirm you have read the Privacy Policy.